Terms & Conditions
Your account obligations
The information and services on this website are intended solely for use by registered healthcare practitioners. In consideration of your use of this website, you agree:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form to enable verification of your status as a registered healthcare practitioner (the “Registration Information”)
- To maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- You are a registered Australian healthcare professional
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of this website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Access to the Website
Intellectual property rights
Hahn Healthcare or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including any copyright, trade mark rights and patent rights) in the website and the information contained on it (information). You may download, copy or print reasonable amounts of the Information for your personal, non-commercial use, but must not use it in a commercial way (for example, publishing, selling or modifying the Information) without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent. In particular, you must:
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced from the information;
- not charge a fee for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of Hahn Healthcare and payment of an agreed copyright fee;
- not modify the Information without the express prior written permission of Hahn Healthcare; and
- include in any copy made of all or part of the information the statement: “this material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Hahn Healthcare Pty Ltd
Nothing in this Site is construed as granting you any licence or right to use any trade mark or other intellectual property right of Hahn Healthcare without the written consent of Hahn Healthcare.
Requests regarding the use of the Information for any purpose other than educational or personal non-commercial uses should be directed to E: email@example.com.
In addition to the restriction set out above, you agree that you (and any party connected with you) will not:
- Use the Site for any purpose which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, edit, translate or reformat any of the Information without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic process to monitor, copy or extract any Information, or combine any Information with the information of a third party, without Hahn Healthcare’s prior written consent; or
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other formulae or processes in respect of the Site.